Sunday, March 13, 2011

30 hours a day

Another happy occasion yesterday when my cousin went merisik her 8-years-girlfriend. Alhamdulillah another step forward.

In the midst of people architecturing their life into the future, i am still left wondering with mystery. As much as being 25 scares me, I somehow feel, I finally belonged to my age.

Finally I'm not too young to do things.

And plus, I just come to realise that MOST of my girlfriends, their sisters don't get married. They have other achievements in life and they live just fine.

Not everyone is lucky to have perfect life.

And that is, depends on you on how to define perfect.

As for me, as much as I'm trying hard to balance the needs of to get everything done in time in order to have so called perfect life, and to take chill pill and just let it flow, things will happen when it happen; I'm fine knowing that life has been pretty good for me.

I am glad that I now have bigger perspective in life.

The only problem is; I belong to the perfect family.

Ahh. I'll take care of them later. Now, chill pill ;p

No comments: