Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Please extend your prayers

I left my phone in the car. Usually it was fine, I left it overnight and I still could have a goodnight sleep.

But just now was different. It felt uneasy and only like after 15mins realising it was out of my reach, I went immediately to get it.

The minute I get to held it, it rang. Mum called to inform that Ayah Su is now tenat.

I knew I had the instinct. I knew why I have to immediately go get it. The phone.

So people, please extend your doa. If he was to go earlier than the rest of us, please let it be at ease.

We love you..

** at the moment I was about to post this mum called to inform that Ayah Su has passed away. Inallillah. Please extend your doa, alfatihah and yaasin. Semoga rohnya tenang di sana.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

Linlin said...

kdg2 nk angkat call pun takut bila dengar berita mengejut.
al-fatihah.