Monday, September 20, 2010

Bersederhanalah dalam berperasaan.

I thought today was difficult. coming back from long holiday was never easy.
 
2hours journey from home with Hana was easy. She was sleeping all the way.
Later Manchester beats Liverpool live from Old Trafford at Coffee Street with brother.
Not a red devil but football game with brother always cheer me up.
 
The next thing I know I'm planinng all sorts of things to do until the next long holiday.
 
So I thought it was going to be difficult, but it's not.
 
open houses, karaoke, movies to watch, getaways, weddings, futsal and volley games;
this motivates me to stay here.
i know i love it here.
 
I can't believe some morons are trying to steal these away from me.
 
I am looking forward this weekend.
 
ps: Bff came back with what is supposed to be a great news. But i'm not contented. I guess,somehow, it just passed.

No comments: