Friday, August 6, 2010

Strong but needy; humble but greedy.

I'm on my bus to KL. Another weekend over there.

I'm tired of all these travellings here and there. I'm always on the bus.

But heck. While I can afford it, why not?

I'm glad there's an invention called earphone. Been my bestfriend ever since :p

Just now I was listening the most romantic song ever (to my humble opinion) and suddenly it reminds me of the conversation I had with my friend, my futsal coach and his friend.

Futsal Coach: u girls know any place for romantic dinner in KL?
Me : yeah I heard of look out point. Heard it's good.
His fren : where's it?
Me : I dunno. Google it.
My fren : yeah I hear its good too. Or or putrajaya cruise. Ahhhh...
Me : Ahhhhh...
Futsal coach : yeah that romantic!
His fren : price?
Me and my fren : no idea.
Futsal coach : or maybe u can rent a boat, cook by yourself, and I can entertain you both! *singing besame mucho*
My fren : haha funnnnnyyyy !
Me : orrr orrr u can rent a room, facing the sky and the stars, cook by yourself, prepare a nice set up in the balcony. Aaaahhhh I die for that!!
My fren : amaigaddd...
Futsal coach : nice idea!!

His fren : DID IT ALDY..

Me, futsal coach, my fren : homaiiigggooooddd who's that lucky lady aaaaaaaa???

Haha. Some people are just born lucky. Like that lady.

Btw the song is A Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz. :)


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

No comments: