Wednesday, August 25, 2010

If it was me

A friend of mine won a contest and get to MEET MESSI LIVE IN SPAIN.


the Messi part, the Spain part, everything kills me. Ergh *filled with jealousy*

It was a chance for two, and she's taking her mom, of course.

So I was talking to a cousin and he asked me the question;

"Kalau U, U bwk sape?"


Hurm lemme see.

On top of my head I have Miss Kartika Malini. Of course. Dokleh bayang weh. Harus pengsanggg. Meesssiii messsii marrryyy meeee!!! What more she rooted for Argentina and all (albeit it was Higuain and TEVES haha)

But but.. Raja pon ok jugak. Since she's a football fetish and all, but does she really drool at Messi?

ok but if my mum says, 'bawakla mama kakak', i really have no choice do i?

"Bebeb U xnak bawak ke?"


If I menang contest 'Berseronok di Las Vegas bersama 15 orang Mr World' Hell yeah I'LL TAKE HER! haha (kaykay boleh ikut, tapi kene bayo tiket sediri ah... boleh?)

but anyway, i harap-harap siapa-siapa pon yang I bawak, janganlah ada yang rasa left out whatsoever. Because this person reallllly deserve it in some way, and most importantly, I bukan nak please please orang. I just wanna be with someone I'm really happy with.

ok, savvy, geddit? SOUS STAND? haha.

waw angan angan ini sangat jauh. Nama I bukan Zainur Azween mahupun Brian Lim Choon Wah.


ps: I tggu contest 'pick 10 favret footballers and be with them alone in one day' I'LL GO ALL OUT BABY I'LL DO IT!

3 comments:

aween mokhtar said...

Ahaha.
You know what?
If it wasn't for my mom telling me from the day I submitted my entry that she wants to come, I will have the hardest time choosing siape nak bawak.

Hey, Never in my wildest dream I could win something this huge, just a proof that nothing is impossible! :D.

P.S: Aku sokong Spain. So I was hoping I could bump into Iniesta. Or Villa. Or Casillas.But Messi will be just fine :P.

Anonymous said...

Spain? Meh.. i'll pass. But kalau kau pergi jumpa Lahm or Klose or any Germanistas, tak bawak aku aku majuk! HAHAHAHA :P

p/s: weh aku dah tak termasuk dlm link yg tua dan muda ke? :P

Hani said...

aween,
u just have to say casillas dont you! i think ur going to barcelona, not madrid. sooo nooo casilllasssss haha.

ahh. i hate u. so much. no words can really expresssss haha.

u. have. fun (tak ikhlas cakap ni! haha)

adek,
dlm kelompok hidup aku, nk pergi german xsesusah nk pilih pergi spain. tp sb kau kaya, mungkin aku jual tiket tu kt kau. haha

ps: mungkin aku tercicir dlm usaha 18kali nk dapatkan template yg blen dgn jiwa kot. skrg juga aku letak! haha