Monday, June 7, 2010

7 June 2010

Hello people.

saya bersiaran dari lobby hotel Hong Vy, Vietnam. We have safely arrived at 5.30pm local time and the uncles and aunties are surely having fun.

I heart this town. it has a very close influence of France i feel like i'm in Milan already. Oh Best gile kan sebelah kedai jeruk jeruk tiba tiba ada Aldo, LV dan Marc Jacobs. Macam apakah??

And the bags here are crazeeeeeeee. I already got one for me! and I'm just here for 3 hours!!!

Ok will keep u guys updated. Gotta run for full body spa appointment :P see you!

ps: gile bessss ok being the only CHILD to like 5 parents!!!! haha

3 comments:

fat ass said...

zacccccccccccc , hafffffffffffuunnnn :)

miserlyn said...

mettt,bestnyy.buy me smtn, for sure ork?;p u xigt, insy mama igt. ayh u kne g kursus sne ke met?
Tk cre dear:)

kaymalini said...

cehhhh.nok gi gok.nok gi gokkkk