Thursday, June 17, 2010

17 June 2010

Here in Kuantan for a girl slash lady :P watching football is as rare as to see KL with no jam. It is very sad that every time I walked into a Mamak / Rest / Warung all the guys will look at me as if they think I know nothing about football.

At first when we decided to play futsal seriously we didn't get this much humiliation from the people. but when i walked in a mamak and everybody started to look at me as if they have an x-ray device installed in their pair of eyes i started to feel uneasy.

Especially since I have no company to watch the games here. Sucks.

What if a girl likes to watch football. Yes before this all I do is watch them sweat, or drool over the most good looking, or whose jersey fits tight the most (uuu). But on top of all that now, I get the rules (most of it if not all), I know the players, I know their background and history, I know football terms and jargons, and most importantly I take note of their tactics and technics (they may be useful to our team in the future).

Stop looking at me as if i have no faking idea what football is.

I want to be able to scream ARGHHH missed itt!!! or goallll!!! without having all eyes on me. Screw you budak kampung.

Ah rindu UTP sudah. Rindu Nett Raja and Shimaaaaaaaa =(

oh oh plus sini memang pelik kalau perempuan lepak berjam jam order air x putus2. memang pelik ok. grow ur faking mind up.

3 comments:

simah said...

ngahahhahaha. luahan hati seorang pemain futsal.

:D

p/s: meh la lepak kl. aku tgk sume match dr 7.30 sampai 4.30 ngn ko. nak? hehe

kaymalini said...

screw u budak kampungggg suar kaki kecik bajet mmaka pakai baju bundle.


haha.
persetankan segalanya.
ako suka ulasan mu dari baca sukkabo.

botolbiru said...

betul betul betul
just like we lepak during ain's engagement..very very odd situations. zac xde pon name aku..ops aku jarang tgk bola!!hahahahaah