Friday, May 7, 2010

7 May 2010

Hello All. Ah akhirnya dapat bernafas dengan tenang tanpa mempedulikan butterfly butterfly in the stomach. The sports week has ended, at least for me lah. And we scored 5th/6th out of 6 in all games.

Worth all sweats you say? Hurm. I pretty much choose to disagree.

Kalau ditanya, apa yang I paling kecewa. Haruslah I kata Futsal. Why? Let me tell you this. I mahu tulis ini so that one year ahead I buka blog I and tengok what have I done. Adakah I ebrcakap tak serupa bikin?

Futsal.

I have to say we all are actually well prepared. Considering two main factors;

1) Lack of players
2) Short of time

Our coach have actually did a good job preparing us for the battle. We are occupied with abilities and tactics, BUT, but we are lack of skills. Plus kita memang tidak cukup players. We have to grab the trainees but they were disqualified to play. Then our mid-striker cedera. Then I'm not a good goalkeeper.

This is serious. I think I'm best as a defender but since tak ramai nak main, and yang nak main tu mostly takut nak sambut-sambut bola, I have to volunteer. Lepastu I ni dahlah tak alert, sakit lutut pulak. Nak rebah-rebah pon tak boleh. Mulalah bola masuk celah kangkang lah apelah. Eee bila mengingatkan buat sakit hati je rase macam apesal bodoh sangat die niiiii

So our next plan is to keep on training. Buat friendly match and all. I akan mula cari apprentice for goalkeeper. And we all will start to search high and low for possible players yang bukan saja boleh main but also willing to fork out some $$$ to pay for coaching and court. Maybe kita akan join a few open tournament and also find sponsors. We are serious about this. Hopefully, plan ni tak bertukar lah. and hopefully our coach still bersemangat nak coach us.

This year ok fine pencapaian terhebat ialah boleh masuk tournament futsal. But next year kena make sure menang!

Volleyball

Line up kita hebat, tapi I rasa nasib tidak menyebelahi kita. Satu I percaya kita tak cukup training. Last minute baru nak mula tu pon duk clash ngan netball/futsal/badminton/pingpong. Tapi yang hebatnya kita boleh bagi challenge. Diorang tak menang mudah =)

This one year I nekad nak join diorang training every 2 weeks. Luckily we have a coach yang jugak bersemangat. Next year I will make sure if I tidak tersenarai dalam 1st 6 line up pon I akan duduk kerusi pertama di back bench. That is if ada player nak keluar orang first dia akan panggil is me. I seriously wanna learn volleyball!

Netball

We started with a weak 1st 7. Most of our players are either retired/transfered/ on maternity leave / on vacation / clashed with other games. Sedih. Kita terpaksa turunkan our backbench from last year, including me. But we all were committed to play. Cuma tak cukup training and ramai orang baru that were never even exposed to netball.

Kesimpulannya I macam merajuklah dengan netball. I selalu bagi chan tapi tak pernah menang. Next year MAYBE I won't play for netball, nak concentrate futsal and volleyball, and nak main 1 indoor game POSSIBLY chess. Kalau main netball pon mungkin nak main attack. Takde luck lah as defend.

Tapi netball dah sebati lah dalam jiwa. How?

No comments: