Friday, May 21, 2010

21 May 2010

When I was small, I had this mindset everytime I read a newspaper. Say, cerita pasal Amy Mastura kan.
 
"Amy Mastura, 24, telahpun terpilih mewakili negara blah blah.."
 
I always think, ahh tua dah Amy Mastura. 24 to me is like the transition age.
24? OLD OLD OLD!
 
Ahh.
Tomorrow I'm gonna be 24.
 
Some day if my name should appear on a newspaper (hopefully of a good cause) some girl will look at it and say;
24? OLD! OLD! OLD!
 
Ahh. Korang yang ada pendapatan banyak, ada pelan pelancongan ke serata dunia, ada bakal suami atau isteri, ada kerjaya yang menjamin masa depan, ada office yang tidak sucks mungkin rasa so good to be 24.
 
I'm gonna be a 24 year old single lady with only a Neo to be proud of (and a bunch of family and friends to love!)
 
Ahh.
Tomorrow I'm gonna be one year older.
 
This is not a good feeling. NOOTTT GGOOODDD!

3 comments:

RS. said...

it's gonna be even more suckier if i add "you shall have your own happiness.." hahahaha so lets not!

aku rasa if kau happy with what you have and (especially) with who you are now... people will then started to want to be you. :-)

happy 24th!
and yeah be (and embrace) yourself, we are too old anyway to fake it.

kay-N said...

ehem2..happy besday~~hehe..24?? haih2..btoi2 rse tua je..

dlu2 klo tgh gila mirc luar..cetim ngn org umo 20 taun ke atas cm rse aneh jeee..wuuu!

kaymalini said...

happy 24th birthday.
24 just 2 nombor genap bergabung.tu je.lek ah beb.