Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Look who's found barefooted at futsal court?


Not that I don't know to play futsal we need a sport shoe (even if dengan rendah dirinya I admit this is my first time) but, I made it very clear that I don't want to play.

But since the housemates insinsted for me to join them (to play with a few other officemates that I don't even know) so I said fine I'll come, but I'd put on my jeans and bring a novel and put on my perfume and all, because I didn't want to kick any ball.

But as soon as we parked at the court they made me join them, and since I didn't bring any shoessss at all, I have to play barefooted.

So I said, 'Ah what the heck! Fazura pon main kaki ayam, siap pakai skirt lagi!'

It was indeed a great 1st game, and you know whats so great about it, playing with mostly early 30s with such great energy.

Aku pon pancit dow! Dahla goalkeeper sajor!

And I found my own Pierre Andre (the sane one)



Hensem sial budak kecik ni!

And yes I've started to play netball again, after some 4 or 5 years. FEEELLLLSSSS GGGGOOOODDDDDDD!!!!

p/s: Kawan2, ini Andy, yang dlm post before. =D

1 comment:

Durruz Azam said...

hi zac.

lamenye aku xdtng cni...

wahhh...maen futsal skang..nice2