Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Perihal Akhir

On the finale nite of Convofair 2008;

Magh insisted that we should go back and play cards but I insisted that we should walk around the convosquare.

It was always the BEST. Best with capital B (and e s t).

Malam-malam terakhir, selalunya;

+ I got to talk with my crush!

+ I got baloons because it's cheaper!

+ We got free foods because they will just throw them away the next day.

+ Pemandangan yang indah bertambah indah because junior skema dah tidor awal (besok ada class)

+ And I got to take pics (lots and lotsa em!)

And usually, I ALWAYS love only one pic, like this one.


Satria Neo Key. (pic dari adek yang cantek!)

Oh, besok ada gambar dan cerita convo (and pasal Pink yang kurus gila!)

4 comments:

[YeOp] said...

aku x expect pegi tgk convofair. planned nak pergi convo je. so sempat la tgk m nasir. best2! :D

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PiNk said...

huh x la sampai gila
aku gumbira!
bole makan byk2 da
hahahah

Aishah AR said...

mcm kenal je bunga tu eh....

hihihihi