Sunday, August 17, 2008

Perihal Belanja

After 3 months of no shopping and no spending money, last two days Ayah took me shopping.

All I had to do is pick, pick, pick, try, try, try, take it to the counter and buat bodoh.

Then Ayah came and swiped his card (and swipe his forehead later haha).

That explained how I got 3 shoes, one MNG handbag, one MNG cordoruy pants, and 5 other baju.

Hurmph!

Thinking about this is the last time I'd ever spend that good old man money, I wanna cry!

and here's a thing for officemates (who happened to find my blog because it's on the net!)

Trust me, this blog is not mine. One day I don't know who this old man, he/she came to me and pass all the particulars about this blog and asked me to continue make it live. I have no clues or ideas who these all people are, and trust me, all the languages used, are solely not from my mouth nor my heart.

and yes, Brad Pitt is my boyfriend! :P

Lots of Love!

7 comments:

PiNk said...

ape jadah nih x paham!!
hahaha

sedey xpat abehkan duet ayah da? *sobsob*

hoho apesal tetibe brad pitt hah? brad pitt tuh ex aky dulu tuh.. kem salam k

kahkah

x0x0

PiNk said...

eh sape aky??

AKU!!

Husna said...

and my boyfriend is Heath Ledger.

i jande kaye, ok!

p.s - wadefak. haha. :P

simah said...

pale ko soping cmtu. siot gle!

boifren aku sape lak oi~

hehe.

Hani said...

pink sengal.

haha.

helo jande kaye, no wonder kau kurus skrg! huh!

sima, pakwe kau, paeh kot.

paeh? ehem.

Azreel Aswad said...

Pinku mmg sengal..nk comment pon typo. Tu baru 3 ayat..patut la chat sepah2 typo. I guess something juz never change.. Hahahaha!!!

PiNk said...

wahhh! aswad nih nak kene lempang nih!
hahahaha