Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Perihal Kerja

I'm thrilled, as much as you guys are thrilled that I'm gonna be a career woman very very soon, but the whole process,

SUCKS BIG TIME.

all the filling in the forms and reading the contracts and EPF account and income tax, zakat and EPF things,

SUCKS!

it took me 5 days to have it completed. Malas sial!!!

and good news is, i'll start on 3rd August in KERTEH. woohoo. Being home can be pretty boring (with limited clothes you can wear and half of em end up never leave the wardrobe at all anymore), but the idea of fasting at home is walaweyh!

and you know what is the next crazy idea?

my mum signed me up for a course of Persediaan Menghadapi Alam Rumahtangga this 8th.

My mom have been having this craving of seeing me walking down the aisle and having all the fantasies about what color will it be, what menu will be served, who will be invited

but not the face of THAT guy.

if you think my mum is cool, she is. but look what my dad thinks.

my future fantasy for him would be kerja, proceed with masters, be a lecturer, buy a car, buy a house, find a man, and boom, tie the knot.

I MIGHT BE 29 THEN.

suddenly, dad is cooler.

till then, lots of love (and lucks for me!)

7 comments:

Husna said...

"Persediaan Menghadapi Alam Rumahtangga"

aku kene amek tak? oh tak. lagi tahun baru amek. LOL.

babe, happy working~

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahhahaha
nak kawen da ker??????????
seblom ko kawen baek ko dtg miri dulu wehh!!!

hohoho
slamat jadi pekerja yg rajin!

kawen make sure sapot flight ticket aku :D

PiNk!

Anonymous said...

kat KERTEH! yeay! hahaha

Elena said...

Kelakar lah hihi.

:)

Take care!

~lalala~ said...

oih! mulai saat ni ko dh jd org dewase n aku masih di alam kanak2! haha

gluck weh keje! siot ko dh keje, pembelot! haha

Obefiend Weiland said...

bapak ah

lek la dulu. belum pape dah kena pergi kursus. haha

fat ass said...

congrats darl !

keje .
pantry .
espresso .
sleeping room .

best kottttttttttt ;)
gud luck oke !