Wednesday, May 27, 2015

29

They say you are not rich until you have things that money can't buy.
I wondered what it's like to have both. I don't anymore.

This has to be put here, because for the first time in my life, I don't care if I get a birthday wish from any particular guy (the kind of peace of mind you get when all your crush are married). As a matter of fact, I don't care about any wishes anymore. But you sweet people do anyways.

And, the amazing people I live with (#truestory). What did I do to deserve this.

Spoilt by cakes on my birthday weekend, what else is new.







And somebody also turns 29 on the same week (because May babies are awesome like that).


Thank you for being such an amazing friend.


Oh Allah, I pray that people I love are blessed with the same blessings that you have given me. 
Alhamdulillah.

No comments: