Monday, March 9, 2015

My international day

So yesterday was International Women Day. Here's how I spent being an international woman; went to the hardware store, twice, to find the suitable pipe for my washing machine.

The first one, didn't fit, so I brought the washing machine hose to Mr.DIY insisted for the hardware store to find the perfect fit for me, and it worked!

Installed a washing machine on my own, new level of validation for 'I don't need a man in my life' - though I actually cried for my brother's help, but he was clueless too. LOLS brother.

At Mr. DIY, the hardware guy asked me, what kind of washing machine did I buy. When I said 'A Toshiba', he immediately replied 'I knew it, the pink/purple one rightttt?'

pic googled


Don't judge me. My washing machine is pretty so whattt.


No comments: