Tuesday, October 28, 2014

I hate it when my friend is right

Talking about jodoh, future, the one, is endless.
Expectations changed, dreams uphold, fantasies remained.
Uncertainties being discussed. What ifs questioned.

I had this conversation of 'what if the man is taken?' 'do you believe in polygamy?' with a friend.
The default answer would be no but of course the future is too far to be told, yet too near to avoid.
So we change the situation.

What if he was once married?
Okay.

What if he was once married with a kid?
I said I take it as long as it's a boy which means, I don't have to share love with other girls, and I don't have to be worried of providing him his off-springs.

I can choose to give birth or not.
And then she went NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I'm not sharing my man with anybody.
He's not gonna get the 'Oh I have to do this, she's the mother of my children.' privilege.

I hate to admit she's right until I saw this, I can totally agree.




Sigh. I hate it when my friend is right.

No comments: