Thursday, July 10, 2014

Puasa So Far

It has been 12 days since Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah. If this is going to be your last Ramadhan are you satisfied with yourself? Do you think you can do better?

Tomorrow yours truly is going back to Terengganu. A few days with le parents, not enough, but hopefully suffice.

World Cup has been great, Germany MADE IT to the finals. You have nooo idea how I felt about it, sooo contented but not able to expose my feelings due to the attack on Gaza. To show some respect and concern, I have vowed to limit online postings on World Cup.

But I know Germany is going to win this!!

And............ I'm falling in love with Tajul Razin. Ahahaha. So lame.Sorry can't help it.


Auw.

Better Ramadhan everyone, keep on praying for our brothers and sisters in Palestine.

No comments: