Monday, December 23, 2013

Afgan - Jodoh Pasti Bertemu

Last saturday I sacrificed watching Mancity beat the so called table topper Arsenal with 6 goals - SIX goals, ok! - for the AIM in Bukit Jalil.

The show, was not disappointing at all, especially with the right company. Thanks Hazirah!

At the beginning of the show I was actually stunned to find out that I don't know that many Malaysian artists. I thot I graduated that but I failed, so I said to Hazirah, 'that's it I'm gonna find Nomad and take picture with him only'

Later at the end of the show, there was Nomad, and me and Hazirah, JUST THE THREE of us in a hallway, AND I GOT STARSTRUCK.

omg. still startstruck??? can't believe it.

then Nomad passed us. then the rest remain history. SIGHHHHHHH.

By the way, Afgan as usual win me, a bit biased actually because I LOVE THIS SONG.


I personally like that one line 'Selalu menjadikanmu isi dalam doaku'
Too sweet to be true.

No comments: