Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sisqo - Incomplete


Last night after my night shift I drove home listening to Capital FM (I always listen to Capital FM) and suddenly this song was on air. I tried so much to recall the title and singer but I couldn't but strangely i remembered each word so I knew this was one song I use to love.

Tried to soundhound but failed then I used the old method of googling the lyrics. works like a charm everytime.

This is why I have no problem with being stuck in traffic jammed (ps: Unless of course if I have something to do). I think people that complain about traffic congestion are only those who have people waiting for them at home.

I don't think my TV and bed cannot wait for me, I always enjoy long drive home.
Long drive home can sometimes means a new travel to the best past!


No comments: