Wednesday, May 29, 2013

27 Years Young

Last week was overwhelming. Went back to UTP, Adik's Convovation, went back to Terengganu, went to Kuantan for the Family Day, HKWCJ15, and of course, i turned 27 on Wednesday.

There were too many events happening, my birthday seems like a continuous celebration.

Special because I get to spend the whole week with my bunch of love, the whole family, on various occasions. And because I get to visit the places I love the most. UTP and Kuantan, I have  been missing you every second of every minute.




And extra special because I thought when I removed the birthday reminder from Facebook nobody will remember my birthday but it turns out the other way around.



Super extra special for the slideshow my mom prepared for the suprise birthday celebration during the WCJ Satu Anugerah dinner. Swear to God i don't know what have I done to feel this special.





Alhamdulillah have never been better.

No comments: