Friday, December 28, 2012

Tahun Melawat Melaka 2012

I have always wanna go to Melaka, but the last time we wanted to go there my Tok passed away so the trip was canceled. I think thatw as the second time my Melaka trip was canceled, the first time was with Sundies.

So this time, rain or no rain, jammed or no jammed, Melaka here we go.
Except that of course, the rain and the jammed, took almost 80% of our trips haha.

Passed by jonker walk, ok here is the jonker walk *stay in the car, jammed, no parking*
Passed by Muzium TLDM, ok this is Muzium TLDM *stayed in the car still*
Passed by Menara Taming Sarin, ooo this is menara Taming Sari *ok..in the car..*

And what's up with the queue wehhhh it's so long like 1000 people standing infront of us.
So we passed

But Asam Pedas, ofcourse.
Nevertheless Melaka, you're so beautiful. I will surely comeback, on a hot sunny day, maybe Wednesday to avoid the weekend crowd, and I will find a gooooooooood parking haha.


But on top of all, family time, precious :)

No comments: