Friday, July 13, 2012

Watsapp

I took a long time before I finally said ok to install Whatsapp on my BB. I actually don't need an application that drain my battery faster than it should but only if my friends and cousins would listen to me and buy BB instead, life would be so much easier if everyone is a-BBM away.

So instead of having a great reliable communication medium, they'd rather succumb to the need of posting their breakfast through Instagram.

Now I remember a joke a friend, Haeqal, posted on twitter. On how the riot at London was planned via BBM. Haeqal's remark was, if it was planned via Whatsapp, then i guess some will arrive tomorrow, some would arrive yesterday.

That's how unreliable it is, but oohh the shiny sleek screen of iphone everybody is loving, makes the relevant of a phone as a communication medium is forgotten.

Don't forget to post your breakfast via Instagram tomorrow, because the whole world wide would suffer if they do not know what you're eating.




No comments: