Thursday, February 9, 2012

Not just another ordinary day

So today I woke up, fresh from the memory of one of the best talks I had with the girlfriends. I can't believe I was smiling all over, with the sunshine through the window flashing upon my eyes, last nite was one of the best. 

 And then I remember, how yesterday, a good friend, a friend who's always there, literally, lost her mother. I remember a few days ago when her mother was admitted to the hospital, she told me she couldn't sleep, because every night she slept next to her mother.

 I wondered how did she sleep last night, did she even managed to get some sleep, eat some food, or did she cry all night, or weep, or haunted by the dreams of the mother. 

 Allahuakbar. A matter of life and death, no words can ever comfort a person who just felt the lost, what more of a mother. Nobody can say 'I know how you feel', not even if you have lost your dear parents. 

 We are not the type of girlfriends that say a lot of "I love you" and hug you and stuff, but I hope she knows that WE all are behind her JUST WHENEVER she needs someone to talk to or to keep her company on her sleepless nights. 

   

 Be strong KayKay.

No comments: