Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Semoga beroleh keberkatan.

Title tiada kene mengena. But anyway;

i've been wanting to blog about my one-day experience with Abg Adzmi and Kak Gee's Herbalife Coach (coach wif capital letter C sangat tempting kan!), Caren (beginikah spelling nama beliau?) oh tidak. selepas double check nama beliau adalah Karine.

Oh anyway, check out here how Abg Adzmi lost 13kgs in 10 weeks jeng jeng jeng.

So it started with Caren (forgive me *however your name is spelled*) Karine showed me some pictures of her successful customers, told me her history wif herbalife, blah blah blah, standard marketing strategy-lah.

Then I'm started to amaze and all, blah blah blah, and next, the weighing session.

Tau tak yang Herbalife ni macam ada weighing scale diorang sendiri la, then it shows how much water, fat, muscle, bone and all in your body. Basically how your body is constructed lah.

And then tibalah masa si perempuan gemuk ini menaiki weigh scale yang nampaknya sungguh fragile itu.

And then the results came out. What I like about Careen Karine is that she's calmed all the way. No sounds like 'AIYAKKK MANYAK BELAT WOOO' or 'WHAT THE HELL ARE U A MONSTER' so i was relieved lah siket.

Then she handed me the paper before proceeding with consultation.

SO the results was; jeng jeng jeng.

My weigh was is like a few belas-belas kg away to reach 100. PERCAYA TAK?

My water level is 44% when everyone should have at least 55% that is like I'm less 8litre of water PER DAY gile tak?

My Fat level is like 22% more than what a woman my age should have BEST TAK?

yang paling bes ialah I have metabolism age of a 48year old woman BOLEH TAK?

WAW I'm a living proof of what a NOT-HEALTHY person should be!

Oh tapi yg terbaik ialah my bone structure level is 3.5 that is wayyyy over good because normal person should have something below 2 if I can still remember. Careen Karine bagi satu star *yahuu*!

Ok cerita lain (malas nak conclude pasal kegemukan) the other day i received a call from a very strange number.

STranger: Hello sayang
48-year-old-woman : HELLOOO (excitedly taktau kenapa)
Stranger : I baru boleh bangun ni...
48-year-old-woman : Oh whyyyy you kena H1N1 ker?
Stranger : Hoi penat lah from Kak Long's wedding!

Haha ok so it was my bestfriend seriously I thot it was Macha!

Now 48-year-old-woman you better have some dignity! how come so many people call you Sayang now! Demit!

Oh ya oh ya! hurm.. malas la nak cakap haha.

3 comments:

Lili said...

hani~! im going today..xtau la umur brape..100 thn kot hehehe

Suhailah Rahman said...

eh2..cop2...aku rase kan karine tu jgk la coach aku.hahaha...what a coincident ;P

Ganbatte!!

Mag said...

huhuhu..lepas ni u umo 13 taun mcm kak jaja