Monday, January 5, 2009

Cukup.

I do have a dream to fly to Europe and own an LV.

but it will take some time (I admit) and if I never will, I am glad to announce that I'm happy.

Enough.

I have everything I ever wanted; my dream car, my dream job.

and I can afford to eat, afford a vacation, afford a retail therapy and hair treatment.

afford another shopping spree.

and most importantly;

I didn't lose my friends (tho I might lost their trust, a bit, or a whole lot of em; but there must be a reason why they are still staying) even if they are away.

Not having them around because they can't, is lots much better than because they don't want to, kan.

so yes if you asked me what do I really get from 2008;

I get to learn that if I don't make that much money, I still can afford to be happy (and most importantly, make the people around me HAPPY too!)

Cheers, to the HAPPYness!

4 comments:

PiNk said...

potpet!!

ye happy!

~lalala~ said...

wat i get frm 2008? i got to know u! haha! sweet x? lol :P

simah said...

gudluck with ur HAPPY! :)

hope all my fren find their HAPPINESS in all ways~

p/s: can ur dream car be my future car?? can laaaa.... hehe

Unknown said...

yeah..
cheers :P